The Icom IC-F3202DEX ATEX digital two-way radio complies with IEC Ex/ATEX I/S specifications for the petroleum, mining and chemical industries. In dPMR digital format, the Icom IC-F3202DEX ATEX digital radio provides basic conventional operation as well as a dPMR 2 mode multi-site radio system. The radio also features MAN DOWN and LONE WORKER functions. ) that automatically send an emergency signal if a worker is in trouble, an extra consideration for those seeking a complete ATEX health and safety solution.
Mining: Ex ib I Mb
Gas: Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust: Ex ib IIIC T110 °C Db
–20 ° C≤Ta≤ + 55 °C
IEC 60079-0 (2011), IEC 60079-11 (2011)
Mining: I M2 Ex ib I Mb
Gas: II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
Dust: II 2D Ex ib IIIC T110 °C Db
–20 ° C≤Ta≤ + 55 °C
EN 60079-0 (2012), EN 60079-11 (2012)
IP67 dustproof and waterproof protection
The IC-F3202DEX series offers robust protection against dust and water equivalent to IP67. The IC-F3202DEX series can withstand 1m water depth for 30 minutes and its dustproof construction keeps out dust, sand and other objects.
1/2 dPMR™ Mode Operation
IC-F3202DEX series provides basic operation in dPMR 1, 2 mode
conventional way. It is compatible with Mode 2 multi-site system.
dPMR features are programmable.
• PTT ID (TX) • Individual / group call
• Status call ON / OFF (TX) • Stun / kill / revive (RX)
• Environment audition (RX) • Emergency (TX)
• Lone worker / downed man function • Digital voice encoder
• Voting for Mode 2 multi-site system
TX: Transmit, RX: Receive
Compatible with Analog Mode
The IC-F3202DEX series has 5 tones, 2 tones, CTCSS and
DTCS signaling capability for analog and selective mode group communication
calling. Lone worker and down man roles automatically send an emergency
signal to assist in worker safety. The radio is perfect to be used as an analog
transceiver ready for future digital migration.
• 16 memory channels with channel announcement function
• BIIS 1200 PTT ID transmission • DTMF automatic dialing
• Three programmable buttons (including red emergency button)
• Low electrical resistivity body; Carrying bag is not required.
• 19.5–21 hours * operating time with BP-277EX (* 5: 5: 90 duty cycle with energy savings.)
• Optional waterproof speaker microphone, HM-203EX
BP-277EX Li-Ion Battery | BC-212EX Quick Charger | BC-123SE Power Supply (230V) | MB-94EX Belt Clip | FA-SC55V antenna
Note: You may need a license to use. For more information, contact us or contact the authorities in your country.